Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP not supported yet
It tells me that my Respironics System 1 SE (model 220P) is not supported yet and that someone or something needs a pdf and a zip file. Can someone explain this further?
Post Reply Post Reply
System One REMstar SE is an entry level machine and doesn't store more than compliance data (hours using the machine) for insurance compliance purposes http://incenter.medical.philips.com/docl...3d10239682
Welcome

SleepyHead support System One machines but only data capable ones, SE model is not
Not sure if EncoreBasic support it, but if does, same thing, only compliance data
Data capable machines http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2016, 06:50 PM)brianmott8 Wrote: It tells me that my Respironics System 1 SE (model 220P) is not supported yet and that someone or something needs a pdf and a zip file. Can someone explain this further?

Brian, you probably have the model 260, not 220. Data capable machines in that series are the RemStar CPAP Pro 460P and the Auto 560P. If you have had the machine only a few days, you might try complaining, but we work hard to educate new users about data capable machines BEFORE they pick them up. Unfortunately with this machine you will never know if it is working effectively, or what you should do to improve any problems that arise. Try to get your doctor to prescribe auto cpap.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan - not supported jmitchell151 3 566 12-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: jmitchell151
  sleepyhead - supported CPAPs for my situation KSMatthew 7 558 07-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Philips Dorma 500 Auto not supported by SleepyHead Sleepy Hollow 23 6,007 09-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Last Post: zonk