Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP online purchase
CPAP online purchase
Hi, A question for us Aussies here, have you purchased a Cpap/Bipap etc machine online through the places listed here in the supplier list? If so did it go smoothly were there any problems?

The reason I ask is I'm thinking of purchasing a new machine and buying one here in Australia is rather expensive. Was thinking of getting one from America and getting shipped over.

Thanks in advance
I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP online purchase
Zonk is the one to ask, I bought mine from here the first time, 3 years ago, next time I'll go down the internet track now that I know what I'm doing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Suppliers #2 and #10 ship to Australia, others do not ship ResMed and Respironcis outside US

PM sent
Post Reply Post Reply
I used Supplier #10 & am very happy :grin: very easy transaction & payed less than half what I was quoted here in Aus for the same set up.
Post Reply Post Reply
HI,
I purchased mine around 3 months ago from 1800Cpap, via their web page,they are based in the US, got the Resmed Airsense 10 Auto with heated hose, all in all, cost me including postage, AU$990, great guarentee, super fast delivery, no problems. Would have cost me around AU$2000 to $2500 in Australia, paid via Credit Card, no problems, no worries. Would definately use them again
Regards
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased a "gently used" Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #2 for A$660 delivered to my doorstep in country Victoria several months ago, found them so easy to deal with and can't speak highly enough of their superb service. Machine works great.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all that replied Its been helpfull and its cheaper than buying here too

Did look at hiring one but the cheapest I could find was $49 Aust a month with prices going up for better machines. At those prices it wouldn't take long before it would be cheaper to buy!
I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2014, 05:30 PM)DrWho? Wrote: Thanks to all that replied Its been helpfull and its cheaper than buying here too

Did look at hiring one but the cheapest I could find was $49 Aust a month with prices going up for better machines. At those prices it wouldn't take long before it would be cheaper to buy!

My hire was $160 a month!! Luckily my purchased machine showed up before I ticked over into the next month.
Post Reply Post Reply
My hire was $100 a month for mask and CPAP, but I could change them as much as I wanted. It is good for newbies trying to get used to a mask and not having to buy them and not being able to return them. I bought mine after 3 months renting.
Post Reply Post Reply
Purchased a Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #10, no problems at all with the purchase and it was on my doorstep in 5 days from time of order.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 53 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,515 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 345 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  [CPAP] Considering Second CPAP Purchase Lfmichel 11 1,049 10-26-2023, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Irod
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 818 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Money [CPAP] Repair Z1 or purchase Pilot-24 Lite Battery CJH1968 3 595 08-13-2023, 08:10 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,187 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.