Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP or VAuto
Question 
My doc is writing my script today .. I previously had CPAP but have been reading about the ResMed Air Sense 10 for her . Anybody have experience with that and should I request it. Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed Air Sense 10 for her is an "Autoset." VAuto does not apply.
There's a VPAP Auto -- but, that's an entirely different animal.

Go for the ResMed Air Sense 10 for her if you can... it can always be set to run in straight CPAP mode.
[Image: pBt22Od.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
yep agree 100%, Autoset is great, you can turn it off, and you want data capable so you can see what is happening while you sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Mary Anna,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you start your CPAP journey, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Get the auto and get Software to understand what is going on. Sleep-well
For more information explore and read the wiki or just start with the link below.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thank you. I have already learned more from this board than from respiratory therapist.
Post Reply Post Reply

ok.. got the Air Sense 10 Autoset . so it does give data ... do I need Sleepyhead in addition ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2016, 02:54 PM)Mary Anna Wrote: ok.. got the Air Sense 10 Autoset . so it does give data ... do I need Sleepyhead in addition ?

With Sleepyhead you will a lot of data and folks on this forum will be able to help you more.

Sleep-well
For more information explore and read the wiki or just start with the link below.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO Aknakon 2 112 06-19-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Resmed AirCurve 10 Vauto - Essentials Help smiledog 4 267 05-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Last Post: silversnore
  Aircurve 10 VAuto, wondering about AHI wifewasright 10 478 04-29-2017, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  get leak rate with aircurve 10 vauto runnung paab 2 244 04-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Maniac007
  [Equipment] How to properly set VAuto clinician settings? Jioaa1988 4 550 02-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Change Pressure on AirCurve 10 VAuto info 32 7,772 12-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: _cy_
  AirCurve 10 VAUTO pogosix 7 664 09-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: pogosix