Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] resmed airstart 10 vs bmc g3 a20
Question 
resmed airstart 10 vs bmc g3 a20
well my father needs a new cpap machine was thinking of airstart 10 as our insurance doesn't pay for cpap machine here in india

1) so is airstart 10 better than my bmc g3 a20 machine?
2) can anyone post a sample report from resmed airstart 10 machine?

NOTE: the most important aspect is report generation so i can take it to doctor
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed airstart 10 vs bmc g3 a20
Stay away from the AirStart. Resmed dropped that model shortly after it started making them. Please consider other alternatives.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I personally wouldn't accept this machine, but I understand the issue with supply shortages.  

The Airstart is what we call a Brick.   It doesn't collect detailed sleep data, and is not supported by OSCAR.

I'm not sure if it would work with ResScan, but you will probably only see Compliance data, like hours used and maybe AHi.

With that said, I thought the Airstart was discontinued.  Dont-know
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks guys bmc g3 a20 it is
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Deemed Airstart 10 AutoPAP clinician manual Ace33018 7 8,357 07-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: prodigyplace
  [Pressure] Airstart Set Up Dermovaya 1 1,595 05-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question AirStart 10 CPAP as a backup machine TimtheEnchanter 13 3,130 12-15-2017, 12:43 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question Help! (What to do about my new Airstart!) wolrab49 17 4,246 09-28-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: kiwii
  Questions to Resmed Airstart APAP discontinued production. sharp56 11 4,734 09-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question RESMED "AIRSTART" 10 srlevine1 34 16,007 03-30-2017, 09:19 PM
Last Post: gog1960

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.