Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

thank you but feeling hopeless
Sad 
thank you but feeling hopeless
I keep working, and I think I figured out how to post data...but I have so many problems.
1. I keep waking up every night 4-5 times.
2. Told to take Mirapex but would rather go on something like gabapentine for restless legs.
3. Machine always has leaks.

I ve been on cpap for 5 years, and my anxiety depression and fatigue got worse.

I should of looked online for help, but I thought it was chronic fatigue syndrome or treatment resistant depression/anxiety.

Based on my data, I think CPAP does not work for me.

I need some help though looking at the data

I will post 4 different days, so you get a better understanding.  Any assist would be a miracle

Day 1
[Image: 4zdD5a8l.png]

Here it shows a big gap... Is this machine shutting down or me forgetting to put it back on?

[Image: HZDcnqwl.png]

[Image: MOeNfq1l.png]

[Image: 042Npt7l.png]

Last problem...many sessions
?

thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: thank you but feeling hopeless
I would try using a soft cervical collar. You have clusters of events which may be from tucking your chin down and cutting off your airway. Also the collar with help prevent mask leaks when your jaw relaxes during sleep. It's common for leaks to develop at the bottom of the mask when the jaw relaxes.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: thank you but feeling hopeless
Are you seeing a doctor? Do you have the owners manual for your machine?
You are having too many obstructive related events which means you need more pressure. I would increase the minimum pressure to 9.
A session is created every time the machine is started and then stopped.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,975 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 261 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 326 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 309 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 808 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Treatment] 40+ AHI WITH cpap, feeling hopeless Bobblan 10 548 01-24-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad [Pressure] Still feeling frustrated/confused after years... Mossify 12 1,088 01-22-2024, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Mossify

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.