Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed program (New member)
ResMed program (New member)
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, and I must say I have learned a lot from it. I have been using Resmed for like 6 months now, and I must say, I've have some amazing improvements with my sleep. I recently upgraded to ResMed S9 Elite with a wireless modem. It's there a program I can download on my MAC that will allow me to see the progress of my sleep? I am assuming the military it's monitoring my usage, which it's fine with me as I love to use it to sleep. I appreciate any inputs you fellows are able to provide.

AG
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed program (New member)
Hi:

Check out our link here
I'm not a Mac user but I'm sure you'll find what you need. If not someone will drop by later and set you on the right path.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi agiraud, WELCOME! to the forum.!
"Sleepyhead" works on the mac.
Best of luck with that.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup, SleepyHead runs on the Mac and I think users have reported that there is a way to run Windows programs on a Mac.

I've moved this thread to main forum so it's more visible. Maybe someone who can help you might see it and respond.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
THank you Trish6hundred, the programs worked like a charm. I am still trying to understand all the tables, but I think I can eventually learn it, lol.

(05-04-2013, 04:18 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi agiraud, WELCOME! to the forum.!
"Sleepyhead" works on the mac.
Best of luck with that.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

Hi agiraud.
Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 136 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 495 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,023 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,558 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 998 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 456 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 429 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.