Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Premature waking feeling rested Is it related to therapy?
RE: Premature waking feeling rested Is it related to therapy?
(02-05-2015, 04:22 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: ... I expect I am more rested with 3.5 on pap than 10 without it!

The Hen

Oh yes!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Premature waking feeling rested Is it related to therapy?
I'm experiencing the same issues. I used to get only about 4 hours of sleep per night on average and it wasn't always continuous. Most nights I would wake up after about 3-4 hours and have real difficulty falling back to sleep (many times I just never did). With CPAP (now in my 7th week), the quality of sleep has definitely improved and I'm now up to about 5 hours on average. When i first started CPAP, I would sleep a couple hours, then wake up and then be able to go back to sleep pretty easily. That part has gone away somewhat, it's not as easy for me to fall back to sleep but the length of my sleep has improved.

I just take things day by day and measure success on how I feel, not necessarily my AHI number or hours of sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,059 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 152 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 251 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,336 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 954 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 808 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.