Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Changed to Airsense 11, few CA's
RE: Changed to Airsense 11, few CA's
One more night, almost equal to last. Again good comfort and result. I will stay at this pressure, for a week, and then try just small increase 0.2 - 0,4 (closer to median). If no change, back to 9-13 EPR 3. Some snoring but alghorithm took care of that.

Went to the hospital, here in Denmark today, for a schedule with the doctor. He could not put a finger on anything and was just speechless of my insight and result (from AHI 66). He learned today, that you have to increase pressure, on the Airsense, when using EPR  Dielaughing

Agreed they did not need to check me anymore, I could just call them if I needed something and they could get their Prisma Smart Max back. No bad words about the Löwensteins, their softpap just did not work for me, but the alghoritms are great. I will keep the Prisma 25S as backup, as it is a quite capable APAP/BiPAP machine.

Thank you for helping adjusting to a better comfort  Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 159 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 400 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,376 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Can high loop gain be changed? NoddingHacker 2 434 01-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  HELP! Granddaughter changed settings on Dreamstaton jdmedic 3 365 01-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: jdmedic
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 404 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Symptoms] Only changed mask, fully aware during REM sleep phase? THEVGE 2 421 09-25-2023, 08:00 AM
Last Post: THEVGE

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.