Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] transcend ll
transcend ll
I need the password to gain access for my transcend cpcp machine.I called the company and they said i would have to go back to the place i bought it. the place i bought it said they couldn't adjust it without a new perscription.does anyone know how to get into this machine

ADMIN NOTE: For the Somnetics Software for the Transcend CPAP System, go to THIS THREAD in our Private Files & Links Forum [login required].

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: transcend ll
Hi wayben, welcome to the board
Try what lesray1 suggested to get the password:
Email Somnetics and provide serial number for your machine. They will give you a password promptly via email.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...n-password
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 106 5 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 963 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Resmed Airmini vs Transcend Micro? ShipwreckSiren 0 943 11-18-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ShipwreckSiren
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 350 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  [Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? flipflop49 18 2,606 01-25-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: yankees123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.