Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] troubleshooting
my machine says it has been set back to factory and for me to contact my service provider how do I get in and set it back up
You will have to put the machine into clinician mode.

Press and hold both silver buttons for 3 sec. If you need further, you should get the clinical manual using the procedure below.

To get the clinical manual, scroll down to 'how to ask for the manual via Email'
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

BTW, welcome to the fray. Stick around and you may get some further advice from the resident experts that are much better versed in this stuff than I am. But get the manual first so things will go smoother for you all around.
(08-12-2014, 04:07 PM)nannygb4 Wrote: my machine says it has been set back to factory and for me to contact my service provider how do I get in and set it back up
I have posted this on a thread about the same problem http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...service-pr

"I recall someone posted about this problem in the old forum and also someone else here too
It seem the unit need to be returned to ResMed via supplier, for this problem to be rectified"

Welcome

Hi nannygb4,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck getting your machine straightened out.
trish6hundred
Tagged for reference.. I'd like to know the outcome.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  418P diagnose and troubleshooting help David Giroux 2 517 01-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Troubleshooting a high leak rate the_apricot 4 2,298 11-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: the_apricot
  Troubleshooting S8 Autoset II Pressures Silentbrick 1 909 09-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  need help troubleshooting cpap error hippipdip 9 4,772 04-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sleepster