Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] troubleshooting
troubleshooting
my machine says it has been set back to factory and for me to contact my service provider how do I get in and set it back up
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: troubleshooting
You will have to put the machine into clinician mode.

Press and hold both silver buttons for 3 sec. If you need further, you should get the clinical manual using the procedure below.

To get the clinical manual, scroll down to 'how to ask for the manual via Email'
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

BTW, welcome to the fray. Stick around and you may get some further advice from the resident experts that are much better versed in this stuff than I am. But get the manual first so things will go smoother for you all around.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2014, 04:07 PM)nannygb4 Wrote: my machine says it has been set back to factory and for me to contact my service provider how do I get in and set it back up
I have posted this on a thread about the same problem http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...service-pr

"I recall someone posted about this problem in the old forum and also someone else here too
It seem the unit need to be returned to ResMed via supplier, for this problem to be rectified"

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nannygb4,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck getting your machine straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Tagged for reference.. I'd like to know the outcome.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Best Sleep Hospital or Clinic for Troubleshooting PAP Perchance2Dream 0 409 05-09-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Perchance2Dream
Gross New user, need troubleshooting help mnemosyne138 1 415 07-25-2022, 10:12 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Treatment] Troubleshooting CPAP (VPAP) TiredAt8000 7 844 06-05-2022, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Peach25
  Need help troubleshooting. AHI was once under control and has now gone haywire. Mindbullets 4 739 06-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Troubleshooting help, battery backup related. mckevin32 6 1,585 11-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Last Post: mckevin32
  418P diagnose and troubleshooting help David Giroux 2 1,464 01-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Troubleshooting a high leak rate the_apricot 4 4,195 11-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: the_apricot

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.