[CPAP] turning cpap off whilst asleep!!
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

RE: turning cpap off whilst asleep!!
(12-22-2012 12:20 PM)Ugly Wrote:  Say - if the Apnea Board guys don't mind me forwarding a copy (any and all corrections/additions are welcome) I'll gladly upload it. 38 pages of 12-point Times New Roman. Well, 38 HALF pages as it's in table format, the term on the left and the definition on the right.

Sean, that shouldn't be that large of a file, feel free to upload it as an attachment, or post it as a new thread as long as you can get the formatting correct.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

12-23-2012 09:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Ugly Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Micro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 7-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, stupidity, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea.

.zip  Sleep Glossary.zip (Size: 64.18 KB / Downloads: 305)
(12-23-2012 09:46 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  
(12-22-2012 12:20 PM)Ugly Wrote:  Say - if the Apnea Board guys don't mind me forwarding a copy (any and all corrections/additions are welcome) I'll gladly upload it. 38 pages of 12-point Times New Roman. Well, 38 HALF pages as it's in table format, the term on the left and the definition on the right.

Sean, that shouldn't be that large of a file, feel free to upload it as an attachment, or post it as a new thread as long as you can get the formatting correct.

As a .pdf file, 217K
As an MS Word .docx file, 109K
As an MS Word .doc file, 520K

I would post the MS Word version because I intend for it to be added to and improved upon by anyone who has further insight.
I have taken the information from various sources (including here) to make it as comprehensive as possible but there's always room for improvement.

OKAY. It's attached. For maximum compatibility, an old style "zip" file of an MS Word "doc" file instead of the newfangled "zipx" and "docx" formats.
12-23-2012 03:22 PM
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Downloaded it just fine. Thanks Sean! I'll take a look at it when I have a bit more time. I'm sure this will be quite helpful to many folks.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

12-23-2012 08:05 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New User Having Trouble Staying Asleep and more SnoreGalore 9 517 12-06-2016 08:00 PM
Last Post: SnoreGalore
  [CPAP] Machine turning self off and back on rstroudmsdwc 36 13,918 12-05-2016 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Falling Asleep During Day maisey 4 213 11-15-2016 07:08 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Hopefully Turning a Corner in My Treatment stanleydean 11 861 06-20-2016 12:47 AM
Last Post: vsheline
  starting to have a problem staying asleep bigcat 21 1,527 06-09-2016 06:12 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
Idea [Treatment] Resmed Airsense 10, turning off humidifier and don't seem to need it??? Jackie1 4 945 04-08-2016 02:52 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Turning Off Wireless on Resmed S10 MagicJ 14 2,311 03-01-2016 10:53 PM
Last Post: GP49