Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] turning cpap off whilst asleep!!
RE: turning cpap off whilst asleep!!
(12-22-2012, 12:20 PM)Ugly Wrote: Say - if the Apnea Board guys don't mind me forwarding a copy (any and all corrections/additions are welcome) I'll gladly upload it. 38 pages of 12-point Times New Roman. Well, 38 HALF pages as it's in table format, the term on the left and the definition on the right.

Sean, that shouldn't be that large of a file, feel free to upload it as an attachment, or post it as a new thread as long as you can get the formatting correct.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

.zip   Sleep Glossary.zip (Size: 64.18 KB / Downloads: 330)
(12-23-2012, 09:46 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 12:20 PM)Ugly Wrote: Say - if the Apnea Board guys don't mind me forwarding a copy (any and all corrections/additions are welcome) I'll gladly upload it. 38 pages of 12-point Times New Roman. Well, 38 HALF pages as it's in table format, the term on the left and the definition on the right.

Sean, that shouldn't be that large of a file, feel free to upload it as an attachment, or post it as a new thread as long as you can get the formatting correct.

As a .pdf file, 217K
As an MS Word .docx file, 109K
As an MS Word .doc file, 520K

I would post the MS Word version because I intend for it to be added to and improved upon by anyone who has further insight.
I have taken the information from various sources (including here) to make it as comprehensive as possible but there's always room for improvement.

OKAY. It's attached. For maximum compatibility, an old style "zip" file of an MS Word "doc" file instead of the newfangled "zipx" and "docx" formats.
Post Reply Post Reply
Downloaded it just fine. Thanks Sean! I'll take a look at it when I have a bit more time. I'm sure this will be quite helpful to many folks.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 762 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 6 165 03-15-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Trouble staying asleep with CPAP sarahsleeps 44 1,763 03-12-2024, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  [CPAP] Month on CPAP can't stay asleep Trep1018 1 116 03-08-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Newbie - Can't seem to Fall Asleep with Apap on JoniBean 4 269 02-27-2024, 12:13 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 659 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Haven't been able to fall asleep wearing biPAP AlgebraicMisery 1 231 02-17-2024, 07:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.