Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] wireless viewing from cpap to computer
wireless viewing from cpap to computer
How do you get information from your cpap (Resmed airsense 10 auto) to your computer?

I thought ResScan did that, but it says you need a card. My dealer is able to scan my CPAP from a remote location. Do they have special software that is capable of doing that. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: wireless viewing from cpap to computer
G'day Sheryl, welcome to Apnea Board.

There are a couple of different ways of communicating the data from your machine. It has a built-in cell phone which allows your DME to interrogate it remotely, and also uploads data to Resmed's MyAir website. The data on MyAir is pretty basic.

To get the most detailed data, you need to use an SD card in the machine (like you'd have in a camera) and transfer that to the computer. The data can then be read using ResScan or SleepyHead software. You can also get SD cards with built in wifi capability which needs to work in conjunction with a program like FlashPap or SleepMaster.

ResScan: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

SleepyHead: http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

FlashPap: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...t=flashpap

SleepMaster: http://sleepmaster.org/

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum Sherryl10!

Welcome
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi sherryl10,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
to get the data from you ?PAP to your computer, as far as I know there are two ways.

1), sneaker net, where you pull the card out of your ?pap machine, walk it over to your puter' access the data.

2) Use a Wi-Fi SDHC SDCard; ( There seem to be 3 providers from what I can find)

Search the web for Wi-Fi SDHC SDCard.

Some of us use a program called "FlashPAP' to move the data from the WI-FI SDHC SDcard to our computer..

Hope this helps

Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sherryl 10. Welcome to apneaboard Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
No. What I'm talking about is getting the cellular information. There must be software that will capture the information from the cellular modem in the CPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-21-2016, 07:45 PM)sherryl10 Wrote: No. What I'm talking about is getting the cellular information. There must be software that will capture the information from the cellular modem in the CPAP.

If you are a doctor or a licensed DME and willing to pay the cellular fee then no, there is no way to get the cellular data. - Sorry!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
AirView from ResMed says you can sign up for service. I have not used it. I use

1), sneaker net, where you pull the card out of your ?pap machine, walk it over to your puter' access the data.

2) Use a Wi-Fi SDHC SDCard; ( There seem to be 3 providers from what I can find)

I have not been able to make #2 work yet. I am computer challenged.

Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:AirView from ResMed says you can sign up for service.

...yes, but only if you're a health professional. It's the "AirViewTM patient management system", which kind of says it all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar wireless to my pc? Or iPhone app? Dolla Bill 3 662 08-26-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to move OSCAR data to another computer Alun 2 974 07-09-2023, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Alun
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 548 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Equipment] Trouble connecting oximeter to computer Smitharbie 9 8,413 06-10-2023, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New user both CPAP/OSCAR and computer Seabee211 6 508 02-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Seabee211
  Question about wireless modem in Aircurve 10 redlegs 14 3,222 08-25-2022, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  P-SERIES DIRECTORY IN MY COMPUTER caribsun 1 564 08-07-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.