Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAPs are a major romance killer
Even worse that falling asleep during the ehhh hummm errrUnsure Main Event,Cool shall we say , would be blowing a stroke or heart attack and kicking the bucket somewhere around round 2.

Talk about a mood killer, literally Laugh-a-lot
You don't wear that mask 24/7 so just learn to pick your time and place to set a new standard of caring.
I have found that my mask comes off easier and faster than my clothes do.

(12-21-2014, 04:53 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I have found that my mask comes off easier and faster than my clothes do.

Dielaughing
(12-21-2014, 04:53 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I have found that my mask comes off easier and faster than my clothes do.

That and the machine pretty much eliminates snoring.
Of course my post was not intended to be overly serious, Im in a committed relationship and we both joke out it. haha. But it just dawned on me the other day (as up until then i was primarily focused on getting to sleep), that this will take adjustment! lol.

And falling asleep mid act? Been there. But since Im in a committed relationship its more funny really. Tongue

Laugh-a-lot
(12-21-2014, 08:31 PM)Amie87 Wrote: But it just dawned on me the other day (as up until then i was primarily focused on getting to sleep), that this will take adjustment! lol.

Yes, it will. But it's definitely worth it.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hehehe....In my case, it hasn't been a a killer, but a booster. Mrs. Psycho and I are both hose heads and now that we both actually get some sleep, the other "heavy breathing" in the bedroom has been improved.

What else could be more sexy than a hose hanging down from your face?. . . maybe snot running out your nose? Gee! Talk about natural birth control. The mental picture that you've painted is stuck in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Significant major mask leakage Bruce456 4 200 02-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Bruce456
  Advice on travel CPAPs JaneAM 2 340 02-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: C0mbe
  Major mask leak SamStamport 5 422 10-27-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: SamStamport
  Mask fit v. major mask leakage SamStamport 1 236 10-27-2016, 07:51 AM
Last Post: justMongo
Money [CPAP] Hose length may have created major problem Tipperaryeddie 13 1,238 09-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Shastzi
  Major air leaks in Autoset S8 Spirit Confused 7 538 07-27-2016, 06:32 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Phillips-Respironics Amara ffm Gel Major Leaks Roy289 3 451 07-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: pholynyk