Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAPs are a major romance killer
RE: CPAPs are a major romance killer
(12-22-2014, 01:10 PM)PsychoMike Wrote: Hehehe....In my case, it hasn't been a a killer, but a booster. Mrs. Psycho and I are both hose heads and now that we both actually get some sleep, the other "heavy breathing" in the bedroom has been improved.

Bahahaha!

And i actually think that perhaps my gf should be tested. I use to fall asleep quickly at night because i was always tired, and I was the one snoring away, keeping her up. Now, she konks right out and Im left listening to her snore for an hour while I try to sleep. lol.
Need to find a partner with a "Snuffleupagus" fetish...

(ducking for cover)
(12-21-2014, 03:11 PM)Ghost1958 Wrote: Even worse that falling asleep during the ehhh hummm errrUnsure Main Event,Cool shall we say , would be blowing a stroke or heart attack and kicking the bucket somewhere around round 2.

Talk about a mood killer, literally Laugh-a-lot

But damn, what a way to go ...
Ahhh yes, if only we could all say the worst thing about us, and the killer for our romance, was just the CPAP..... wouldn't that just be lovely? Dielaughing
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
(12-22-2014, 08:16 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Need to find a partner with a "Snuffleupagus" fetish...

(ducking for cover)

You called? I keep telling myself "Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife" but ... I saw her first.Bigwink

( Just ignore me and give some space, it's 3 AM and I'm up again in the middle of the night.)
(12-23-2014, 04:03 AM)Snuffleupagus Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 08:16 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Need to find a partner with a "Snuffleupagus" fetish...

(ducking for cover)

You called? I keep telling myself "Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife" but ... I saw her first.Bigwink

( Just ignore me and give some space, it's 3 AM and I'm up again in the middle of the night.)

Someone did call, but check the profile info, and the comments as it seems you'll be striking out on both counts..... we need a Snuffleupagus of a different type Dielaughing

(ducking for cover)

Dielaughing
I hear that the improved oxygen levels actually improve your MoJo.
How can that be a bad thing?

Anyway its just a dumb mask. Use your imagination and work around it.

There's always the Flash Gordon marooned on a distant planet with a gorgeous alien princess.
(or what have you. Adjust the fine points to taste)

Smile

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Take a page from Homer

[Image: The_Simpsons-665x385.jpg]
[Image: just-do-it-homer-simpson.jpg]
(12-23-2014, 12:07 PM)Galactus Wrote: Someone did call, but check the profile info, and the comments as it seems you'll be striking out on both counts..... we need a Snuffleupagus of a different type Dielaughing

I want to straighten this out ...saw the male qualification ... was talking about the partner he was seeking which I would presume was a woman ... hope we have that straight ... emphasis on 'straight'. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 250 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Medicare (US) and CPAPs KSMatthew 4 382 12-16-2023, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] KILLER STORY ON PHILLIPS CPAP MACHINES srlevine1 10 2,017 11-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Noisy Fans in New CPAPs stevew77 0 388 09-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Major weight loss, still need CPAP? bperella 3 557 09-01-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  6 months in, not feeling major benefits. Any advice? :( vegasboy 8 850 04-14-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: vegasboy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.