Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAPs are a major romance killer
RE: CPAPs are a major romance killer
Meh, since I only put on my mask right before I intend to actually go to sleep, I don't find it interferes with any fun, since that usually starts after getting in bed, but before anyone is thinking about going to sleep.
(12-23-2014, 05:21 PM)Galactus Wrote: Take a page from Homer

[Image: The_Simpsons-665x385.jpg]
[Image: just-do-it-homer-simpson.jpg]

I represent that remark! I have found it doesn't matter, if I get woken up in the middle of the night, hit the off button, dump the mask and away we go. And then see the cat that has been sitting on the footboard the entire time. The look on his face his priceless.

Homer
You know I do seem to recall someone telling me at some point in my life, I think it was early when I first discovered romance, and women that I should remember "The Lone Ranger never goes anywhere without his mask on", I wonder if that could apply here too.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
And to think people don't know what the auto-off feature is for.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Inappropriate posts were deleted.

Please remember our rules:

Quote:By registering on Apnea Board you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, disruptive, inappropriate, harassing, sexually oriented, vulgar, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy

Apnea Board is a family-friendly forum. Let's try to keep it clean folks.

Thread closed for now. Thanks for your understanding.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 250 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Medicare (US) and CPAPs KSMatthew 4 383 12-16-2023, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] KILLER STORY ON PHILLIPS CPAP MACHINES srlevine1 10 2,019 11-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Noisy Fans in New CPAPs stevew77 0 389 09-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Major weight loss, still need CPAP? bperella 3 557 09-01-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  6 months in, not feeling major benefits. Any advice? :( vegasboy 8 850 04-14-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: vegasboy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.