Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CSR showing up - or mask leaks
[attachment=1422]I am in excellent health according to all my doctors. I don't have APNEA any longer according to my pulmonary physician. He is working with me on sinus and abnormal breathing issues. I upgraded from a Resmed S8 to an S10 Autoset about 6 weeks ago. I have been learning to read the SleepHead information. I have had 3 nights where it reported CSR events but I suspect they are not that, but the machine interpreting a mask leak. They occurred at the beginning of sleep or just as I am waking up. I am including a screen shot of my summary. Any insight on this would be appreciated. I also have screen shots of the nights report I can send in a post.
Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't appear my attachment got on the post. Let me try again here. Well that didn't work. I need help for certain - now on just how to get the screen shot to attach. It says I have exceeded the 200KB limit. I am only trying to attach one 120 KB PNG file from SleepyHead. Any hint on what I am doing wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
Ohmy 
OK - I think I have found the problems I am having posting the screenshots. If you haven't made 8 posts since joining you are not allowed. I also reread the SleepHead instructions on posting and have followed the instructions exactly and I think it will work when I have posted a few more times.

In the mean time I will just keep an eye on the reports each day. I suspect the CSR reports are not actual Cheyne Stokes events, but something else is trigging the software to report it as such.
Post Reply Post Reply

I have what SH used to show as periodic breathing like Encore but calls CSR now, occasionally. As long as the events are short and not alot of em i dont worry about em.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are leaks affecting my data and making it look better than it should be? cmckenna 3 136 06-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: cmckenna
  Leaks and Hypopnea Index with resmed aircurve 10 ASV ckingzzzs 6 193 06-13-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trying to move to nasal/pillow mask. Leaks? tedgreen 12 399 06-06-2017, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  AIRFIT F10 LEAKS dizzy1 15 417 06-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Big leaks creeping in ppca 7 240 05-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: ppca
  SleepyHead showing Humidifier Disconnected cate1898 6 255 05-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  LEAKS dizzy1 8 347 05-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: dizzy1