Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CSR showing up - or mask leaks
CSR showing up - or mask leaks
[attachment=1422]I am in excellent health according to all my doctors. I don't have APNEA any longer according to my pulmonary physician. He is working with me on sinus and abnormal breathing issues. I upgraded from a Resmed S8 to an S10 Autoset about 6 weeks ago. I have been learning to read the SleepHead information. I have had 3 nights where it reported CSR events but I suspect they are not that, but the machine interpreting a mask leak. They occurred at the beginning of sleep or just as I am waking up. I am including a screen shot of my summary. Any insight on this would be appreciated. I also have screen shots of the nights report I can send in a post.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CSR showing up - or mask leaks
I didn't appear my attachment got on the post. Let me try again here. Well that didn't work. I need help for certain - now on just how to get the screen shot to attach. It says I have exceeded the 200KB limit. I am only trying to attach one 120 KB PNG file from SleepyHead. Any hint on what I am doing wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
Ohmy 
OK - I think I have found the problems I am having posting the screenshots. If you haven't made 8 posts since joining you are not allowed. I also reread the SleepHead instructions on posting and have followed the instructions exactly and I think it will work when I have posted a few more times.

In the mean time I will just keep an eye on the reports each day. I suspect the CSR reports are not actual Cheyne Stokes events, but something else is trigging the software to report it as such.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have what SH used to show as periodic breathing like Encore but calls CSR now, occasionally. As long as the events are short and not alot of em i dont worry about em.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 6 278 03-26-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 225 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  relationship to flow rate and leaks sleepingbetterinFl 2 133 03-19-2024, 10:47 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Concerned about large leaks sleepingbetterinFl 5 158 03-14-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help regarding managing leaks Strange54 0 105 03-09-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Strange54
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 491 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 755 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.