Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CSV download from myAir website?
CSV download from myAir website?
Hi. As recently as Jan 2021, I was able to download a csv file from the myAir website with detailed usage data. (I was never able to get an SD card to work on my Airsense 10). I havent done anything sophisticated with Sleepyhead/OSCAR yet, but I was using this download data to integrate CPAP data and heart rate/HRV data from my fitness tracker to look for patterns between them.

Anyway, the download link no longer seems to be available (although the support page indicates that I should be able to download the data). Does anyone know if the ability to download a CSV was removed from myAir?  If it's still there, can you tell me how to find it Smile

If the data download was removed, I will look at the SD Card again. I like the download just because I could get the data anytime without having to move a card.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CSV download from myAir website?
Also, to clarify, I probably should not have said "detailed data". What I was getting from the download was summary data, with headings like this:
Day / Usage hours / mask on/off / Maximum mask leak / Apnea Hypopnea Index (AHI) / Apnea Index / etc.

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyAir App / OSCAR - looking for thoughts - Help! DaveHirschler 5 60 04-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 242 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 200 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 243 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 553 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 327 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 465 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.