Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CVS Export anomaly (OSCAR 1.1.0)
CVS Export anomaly (OSCAR 1.1.0)
Hi team

I have some strange lines in the CSV output.

The summary line is shown as a separate session

I have this anomaly several times in my data.
It started happening right after i upgraded to OSCAR 1.1.0 (on April 20th)
and it seemed to happen for every session on my ResMed, unfortunately I don't have the SD card for that one anymore

I've dropped off my DreamStation GO SD card at the drop box a while back

I'll share the excel with the outputs of the CVS on the drop box as well
(can share "all OSCAR data" if needed)

Richard
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CVS Export anomaly (OSCAR 1.1.0)
Can you show a screenshot of the daily view for May 16 with the Details panel scrolled to the bottom? I'd like to see what sessions are getting reported there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Note that the first line is the sum of the following two lines, and the two lower-numbered sessions are less than 5 minutes between ending of one and beginning of the next. And only the first line has a true session id (which is the start of the session in Unix epoch time).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, for PRS1 that's not a "true" session ID. But I want to see what's creating it given the two valid PRS1 session IDs that are getting exported.
Post Reply Post Reply
attached the screenshot fro May 16

The summary line i fine and reported properly in OSCAR; I shared the whole download with Bonjour; file  RPDM_Sessions_export.xlsx
BTW the time between sessions in a b-break;
I realize i'm missing the (legacy) setting to combine settings close together and ignore short sessions.
I'm sure y'all ripped that out since it was hard to manage. I did like the feature though to ignore sessions shorter than x minutes; i now need to deselect them from the day to eliminate them from views

Happy hunting :-)
I am thinking though it has to do with the conversion of the OSCAR DB with V1.1.0; since that is first occurrence (I upgraded April 20th)

Richard

Post Reply Post Reply
Very peculiar, I'm still not able to reproduce this behavior. Could you zip and upload your whole data folder? Help > Troubleshooting > Create zip of all OSCAR data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dropped it off at Fred's: OSCAR_Data.zip; sorry forgot to rename to more specific name

You'll likely have a tough time to reproduce it.
I created a new profile and loaded my full SD card, and no issue there; so i'm going back to my hypothesis that the upgrade did something to provoke this behavior. 

Does this qualify me for tester in the OSCAR program :-)

Richard
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, I can now reproduce the issue! Tomorrow I'll see if I can figure out what's going on...
Post Reply Post Reply
Aha! The CSV export is adding a row for every kind of session on that day. You have a journal entry for the day, so it's showing up on your CSV export, but it doesn't show up in the list of sessions at the bottom of the UI.

Will be fixed in 1.1.1.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice; thanks

On the topic of journal...
I'm trying to open the Journal XML in either a browser or Excel;
Browser IE gives a blank page; Excel only writes the data of the first comment  (don't have my xmlSpy anymore)

I've checked in notepad and all data is there; seems like the XML structure is incomplete.
- Is this a known issue
- Am I the only one hung up on exporting data

Is it worthwhile for y'all if i analyze the Journal backup output and see what it would take to make it "excel importab;e"

Richard
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 195 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  OSCAR export all data each day/each moment Jan Flikweert 1 445 12-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Expat31
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 10 2,436 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 1,892 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 611 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 526 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere
  Export Wellue SpO2 drops data YouTakeMyBreathAway 6 784 12-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: withtao

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.