Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CVS HealthHub
CVS HealthHub
I am looking for alternatives to the DME supplier that I have been using (Apria). The alternatives have not been any better from what I have seen until now. I just saw that CVS has something called HealthHUB that includes screening and assessment, CPAP devices and supplies etc.

Has anyone had experience with CVS as a CPAP DME?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CVS HealthHub
If you rely on insurance to cover your CPAP therapy, check with the insurer whether CVS is in-network. The CVS HealthHub appears to be a solution that integrates a doctor that can prescribe equipment based on home sleep study or questionnaire and other information, and provide equipment through the CVS system. I don't know what equipment is available, and the first question I would as, is if they provide Resmed, or have an exclusive distribution agreement. Since you already have a provider and prescription, it seems you are free to go anywhere that in in-network for your insurance, or use an online supplier if you pay out of pocket. I think the first logical step for you is to check with your insurer what your options are, then if you want to switch from Apria, you will have a list to choose from.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CVS HealthHub
Exactly what I've done. Call insurance customer service and get 4 or so contacts of in-network nearby suppliers. Call and find what brand they issue.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.