Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

need help!!
need help!!
my family gave me a cpcp machine and mask as a gift. i have a prescription but no one will set it or me because i didn't but it from them. the sleelp center won't even help me.any idea who can help me set it? its a resmed S9machine.....thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need help!!
What is the prescribed pressure you're trying to set? What type of s9 ( escape,elite, autoset). The manual section at the top of the page should help you some.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome.

Tell us what it says next to the power button on your your S9 machine.

The CPAP Setup Manuals link at the top of the page has links to info on setting the pressure on the machine.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi medp61,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What S9 do you have, what was the pressure from your sleep study?
Much success to you as you set your machine up and start CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2015, 03:08 PM)medp61 Wrote: my family gave me a cpcp machine and mask as a gift. i have a prescription but no one will set it or me because i didn't but it from them. the sleelp center won't even help me.any idea who can help me set it? its a resmed S9machine.....thanks.

How nice of your family! If you do a search under youtube Resmed S9 Autoset CPAP - Critical information you must know !! Seriously - (Part 7 of 8), there is a video that explains the settings. Also, you can order the clinician booklet from this site.

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2015, 03:08 PM)medp61 Wrote: my family gave me a cpcp machine and mask as a gift. i have a prescription but no one will set it or me because i didn't but it from them. the sleelp center won't even help me.any idea who can help me set it? its a resmed S9machine.....thanks.

Welcome to the board. Lots of great info is on this board
Post Reply Post Reply
Greetings medp61,

I am hoping you have gotten the XPAP set up and have started using it. I have the ResMed S9 Autoset and Love It!! It is very comfortable for me.

Do let us know how things are going for you.
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.