Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Came across a Sleep Review Magazine
Has sections for news, products, buyers guide, resources, digital edition. Reviews products (there was one on different masks recently; another one on home sleep testing equipment).

It appears aimed at individuals working in sleep disorders. As it also has those marketing sections, you'll have to search based on the title of the magazine, as I wasn't sure if that site would violate the rules or not.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears to me that best use would be to post specific articles of interest related to sleep apnea.
The forum's 501 C3 educational non-profit status permits fair use of copyrighted material.

(That's why we have restrictive rules on commercial links -- it protects that status.)

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Review The Data & Give Recommendations Hojo 102 3,845 12-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Hojo
  New data to review trickyneedsleep 5 196 11-17-2017, 09:22 PM
Last Post: dracus
Question [Treatment] Please review my data. fakename1845 31 992 11-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Last Post: ajack
  New Data to review! trickyneedsleep 2 156 11-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: trickyneedsleep
  New data to review trickyneedsleep 9 367 10-29-2017, 03:02 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Please Review New Data shinkdavid 1 120 10-26-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  2 month review. Should I be satisfied? nathanoj 15 723 10-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Last Post: nathanoj