Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Came across a Sleep Review Magazine
Came across a Sleep Review Magazine
Has sections for news, products, buyers guide, resources, digital edition. Reviews products (there was one on different masks recently; another one on home sleep testing equipment).

It appears aimed at individuals working in sleep disorders. As it also has those marketing sections, you'll have to search based on the title of the magazine, as I wasn't sure if that site would violate the rules or not.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Came across a Sleep Review Magazine
It appears to me that best use would be to post specific articles of interest related to sleep apnea.
The forum's 501 C3 educational non-profit status permits fair use of copyrighted material.

(That's why we have restrictive rules on commercial links -- it protects that status.)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,054 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 333 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 717 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 532 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.