Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed AirMini Time Zone Issue.
Resmed AirMini Time Zone Issue.
I have travelled from Australia to Europe using my Resmed AirMini. Excellent unit for travel and was great on the long haul flight.

Problem is that the daily time data seems to be truncated by an indeterminate amount undeestimating the nights results but the missing time/data is mysteriously added the next day giving a correct result?

Seems to me that there is a bug on n the software that does not update the time in the AirMini to the new time zone. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed AirMini Time Zone Issue.
I would leave it it will be fine I am sure there is a way in the clinical menu to change the time stored in the air mini but unless your in Europe for a number of months I would leave the clock where it is the days all average out.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed AirMini Time Zone Issue.
As far as I know, none of the ResMed machines have any automatic time update. Mine runs slow consistently, for example.

I have found that it is best to leave the clock alone when travelling. SleepyHead and ResScan both roll the day at noon, so as you say, any untimely (?) sleep will show up on the next day. It will average out, in the end.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 58 899 51 minutes ago
Last Post: Schernenk
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 6 313 2 hours ago
Last Post: pamm777
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 165 9 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 12 437 04-16-2024, 06:17 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 131 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 121 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 265 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.