Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My battery backup setup
RE: My battery backup setup
OK I give up, I followed the procedure and pointed to a picture on the Dutch forum.
It shows fine for me.

Here is the link to my google drive, where it also stands.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CBH7JeO...sp=sharing
Post Reply Post Reply
Cornelius, 

Pointing to an image on the other forum will not work.  The other forum only shows the image to registered users who are logged in, the rest get "permission denied" errors.

As Crimson Nape previously mentioned....
Either place the image on a hosting site like imgur and copy the URL into a link in the post.  Or copy the image to your computer, upload it to Apnea Board first, and then insert it into your post.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or use the big REPLY button...

Insert your text description, and then scroll down to the lines above the red Attachment notice.
Then on the left, click chose file... choose your picture, then on the right click add attachment
It will get uploaded, then scroll back down so you see insert into post DON'T CLICK THAT YET
Make sure the blinking insert cursor is where you want your picture...
Now click insert into post

You'll see attachment = numbers inside square brackets, and you are done
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad to have a Travel Z2 HDM now... your setup looks like what I had back then with my resmed...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 115 Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,681 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,338 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,830 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 202 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,946 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 251 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.