Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and F&P Sleepstyle
RE: OSCAR and F&P Sleepstyle
(08-27-2020, 10:40 AM)bonjour Wrote: The hard part is understanding the data.  Given that OSCAR's goal is to add new machines and update old ones.

If I provide my report and data or software , will help you understanding the data?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes we could see and understand the OSCAR data and that of sleep studies and titration results.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We collectively will help you understand any data you post. We do prefer OSCAR but if that is not possible we wi) work with how you feel. In the past and it is not as precise, we have helped tune individuals based on settings and critical interpretation of how they feel.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-27-2020, 10:29 AM)Red Eye Wrote: I was hoping that there are enough SleepStyle units out there by now to justify the effort of recoding for the new format, presuming that's even possible. I used to have an ICON and the software worked nicely with it but F&P replaced my ICON with the SleepStyle unit under warranty when the big pushbutton failed. I was very happy to get the far superior SleepStyle unit but was also worried that F&P might have changed the data format and rendered the software unusable - sure enough, they did.

Thank you for letting us know that the SleepStyle was incorrectly listed as a supported machine.  We have updated the list of machines and marked this as not supported.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Red Eye:

Can you tell me what the earliest date and time in your data file would be? I am trying to understand the date formatting.

Thanks.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
So after reading this topic I conclude that F&P Sleepstyle is not the best CPAP to have control of our data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I would have to agree with your assessment.

I may be biased.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup, I'd agree with the above assessment. My bias of R**M** something or other is showing.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P SleepStyle - Clear Airway/CentralApnea LookingForACleverHandle 6 781 08-03-2023, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Beach Junky
  OSCAR does not see F&P SleepStyle 200 USB data jeffww 1 826 07-09-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  Fisher-Paykel SleepStyle: Event type and duration in OSCAR bill.page 7 1,416 04-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
Question How to import data from F&P SleepStyle to Oscar 1.3.0 Palathius 12 2,560 03-29-2022, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Andre Carignan
  OSCAR 1.3.0 Linux amd64 with F&P SleepStyle data import issue [Solved #15] jonno6766 14 1,477 01-23-2022, 11:49 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  F&P SleepStyle Auto SD Card tchan28 0 1,322 03-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: tchan28
  F&P Sleepstyle and Sleepyhead software binoscope 5 4,045 05-30-2018, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Mazoir

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.