Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Sought: Finding Oximetry Data on SH
RE: Help Sought: Finding Oximetry Data on SH
Hi Car54 --

Two things -- yes, I did eventually get the oximeter going and in fact can now use it on either my Resmed or Phillips Dreamstation. Kevin was very helpful. For me, the part that was causing problems was the XPOD --Kevin swapped that out twice, I think, till we got it working.

Re. your Raynauds -- you might want to take a look at this protocol:

[commercial link removed]  Try searching lifeextension using "raynauds phenomenon" as the search term.

If the forum software deletes that, let me know and I'll figure out another way to get you to that linked site.I believe that sometimes something as simple as taking a magnesium supplement can help. See what the protocol suggests. But don't do anything extreme without vetting the idea carefully with other sources. These protocols are often helpful and very good but I do not rely on them at times without vetting carefully.

By the way, the same website has protocols for many other diseases. Often a good source of ideas -- to then explore and vet through other sources.

Good luck. Be in touch if you need to.

Ben

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 226 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 736 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 438 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 592 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  If you're finding your CPAP uncomfortable ... Dr.Bob 4 595 11-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [CPAP] Unique finding? Looking for recommendations and any expertise. gold3n 5 666 11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,587 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.