Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I change RAMP starting number?
RE: Can I change RAMP starting number?
I went into the Clinician's Menu and was able to change the starting number on the RAMP. However when I wanted to change the Sleep Quality to 'ON' the machine would not let me do it.......any idea what I might have done wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
What model of S9 do you have? It says it is available on all models, though.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
However, it is not on my S9 Escape. But I did see that the time on my machine is off by over 3 hrs. It's not even close on the minutes.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2012, 11:32 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: What model of S9 do you have? It says it is available on all models, though.

The delivery invoice says I have the AutoSet model.

Post Reply Post Reply
It should say Autoset above the power button.

I'll let someone more familiar with that model chime in and tell you what to do. I have the basic, basic model (dangit).
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2012, 12:29 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: It should say Autoset above the power button.

Yep, I have the S9 AutoSet and it says AutoSet right above the power button. Grin
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sigh. Hey, can I have your machine? I really want one. You have my address, right?
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2012, 01:25 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Sigh. Hey, can I have your machine? I really want one. You have my address, right?

Offering to you, for sale (today only-act fast).... Box and case included only $850....

Okay, just kidding. Bigwink
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2012, 11:25 AM)GrammaBear Wrote: I went into the Clinician's Menu and was able to change the starting number on the RAMP. However when I wanted to change the Sleep Quality to 'ON' the machine would not let me do it.......any idea what I might have done wrong?

GrammaBear,

I had to turn the knob several times in both directions once I highlighted the SleepQuality item and then it would change from 'usage' to 'on'.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2012, 11:25 AM)GrammaBear Wrote: ...However when I wanted to change the Sleep Quality to 'ON' the machine would not let me do it.......any idea what I might have done wrong?

If you have the Autoset, it should be on the first screen after entering the "clinician" setup, which is a simulutaneous push of the right knob and the bottom button. Go to Options, select the Sleep Quality, and push down on the right button (should be identical to what you did earlier on ramp issues.). Your choice is Usage or On. Select On. Push the button again. The machine will return to the main menu on its own, if you are finished.

If the foregoing is simply redundant for what you have already done, try unplugging the machine, waiting 15-30 seconds, and replugging. Then try the steps again. These machines are computers, and like all computers, occasionally get lost.

If that doesn't work, let us know.

Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 0 31 4 hours ago
Last Post: coffee9724
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,436 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,713 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 13 674 02-18-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 319 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn
  High Number of Central Apneas HungryPanda 5 456 02-13-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Number of Events? Heaviside 8 337 02-12-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.