Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I fix my machine?
Can I fix my machine?
Hi everyone. I'm new to the board and I'm very happy to see the information you've made available. I've been on the "hose" for almost two years. I use a resmed vpap auto 25. I'm a truck driver and I need the stats for my yearly physical. I usually check my stats daily. For the past week I have a message "no data" on all my stats when I check. Any help would be appreciated. This is important to me and like alot of you, I have a support tech who is a real piece of work. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I fix my machine?
Hi coyote5314 and welcome
I don,t use your machine. If haven,t changed anything try to unplug the machine and plug it back after few mins sometimes it does fix it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, with any electronics, unplugging it, waiting at least 30 seconds or more (I unplug them for at least 3 minutes), then plugging it back in may help to reset the issue. Let us know if this does or does not work.

Is the SD card full?
Post Reply Post Reply
No there isn't an sd card in the machine, never has been. I unplug the machine every day because I'm on the road and stay in a diff hotel each night. Every day I've checked and had no problems. It just started giving me the message "no data". I think tomorrow makes a week so I'll see if it still shows the stats for the week. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
BTW I appreciate your help, I hope I don't sound "cranky" lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
So how do you report your data? You keep a written record?

Is there an error code or just the "no data"?
Post Reply Post Reply
If checking data after noon, you have to look before noon as the efficacy data reset after noon.
Otherwise call your provider may be they can help.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you may have hit on something. It may be a time issue. It started after daylight savings time took effect. Is that possible? BTW my data is stored internally on the machine and has to be down loaded onto a card in the service providers office which prints out a report for my dr. when I get re-certified each year.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, the good thing is that it will probably spit out the same error message for the provider's office.

But if it is a time issue, then the data is still on there for the provider, just like it always is.

I didn't think the machines could store a years worth of data without a card? My machine only "saves" compliance data. I hate that thing.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 08:57 PM)coyote5314 Wrote: I think you may have hit on something. It may be a time issue. It started after daylight savings time took effect. Is that possible? BTW my data is stored internally on the machine and has to be down loaded onto a card in the service providers office which prints out a report for my dr. when I get re-certified each year.
I don,t think got anything to do with daylight saving.
CPAP day start from noon. Tomorrow look at the data when you get up in the morning.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,155 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,791 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,754 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,249 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.