Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I post pictures of my daughters results for help?
Can I post pictures of my daughters results for help?
Hello. I was just wondering If I am able to post pictures of my daughters results. With all her personal information taken out. The test was done in 2012 and her pediatrician has been brushing us off and never really explained results. We are going to take resukts to her neurologist next wee, but I was just wondering if anyone might be able to help shed some light on what it means?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I post pictures of my daughters results for help?
Being a non-professional, I would be very reluctant to offer any advice other than defining terms listed on the report. To aide in understanding the terminology, I providing a link to the Sleep Disorder Glossary.

Link:
http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/i...p/Glossary

I wish you the best.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AbbyMomma,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your questions. Much success to you in advocating for your daughter to get the best treatment.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Many of us here have posted a screen shot of a night or two results. We had to download Sleepyhead software, found here, and figure out how to post them. All that info is here but first you'd want to know what type of machine she has and is it data capable. Then we would be able to tell you what we see in her charts.

Very doable if she has the right machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2015, 09:00 AM)AbbyMomma Wrote: Hello. I was just wondering If I am able to post pictures of my daughters results. With all her personal information taken out. The test was done in 2012 and her pediatrician has been brushing us off and never really explained results. We are going to take resukts to her neurologist next wee, but I was just wondering if anyone might be able to help shed some light on what it means?

For you to post them here, you would have to get a few more posts under your belt. But, you can try photo bucket or something similar and then post the link here for us to see her results. I don't know if photo bucket is the best choice for posting things like this but someone will come along with better info than I have.

I presume she isn't using a machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I strongly suggest imgur.com instead of photobucket.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome AbbyMomma.

So, you'll probably also have trouble posting links at this point as well, but if you share the text of her sleep study, and anything you know about her current treatment levels (pressure being used or prescribed) and result (number of apneas/events per hour) it would help us share our own experiences that may parallel yours. Both things are often available on the screen of the CPAP machine.

And, of course, it would be extremely good if you could strip off any personal info by which to identify you or your daughter. I am guessing your choice of name did not already give away some of that.

We are a friendly, and often respectful bunch. We will not knowingly cause you pain, or betray a trust. But, best approach is to stay safe and anonymous.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 151 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,748 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 141 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 115 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 102 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,157 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Help interpreting Oscar results stanley61 10 431 03-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.