Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I trim/crop a graph in OSCAR?
Can I trim/crop a graph in OSCAR?
I have some extra SPO2 data that I would like to crop, so that all my graphs cover the same period. Is this possible?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I trim/crop a graph in OSCAR?
The only thing that comes to mind is if you can export all files to a CSV format. You could import and edit them in a spreadsheet program like Excel.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It happened again today because I was playing with my Spomometer in the afternoon, so when I imported my sessions there was an extra one, but in this case all I had to do was unclick the extra session in the left panel. It would have been brighter if I had noticed the extra session and not imported it.

In the first case I conked out after I took the mask off and left the oximeter running. Restarting the oximeter would have worked too, if I'd had enough functioning brain cells at the time.

Can I make a feature request to trim the SPO2 data in the graph, if not the actual data?
Post Reply Post Reply
You can always purge Oximetry data for the day and just import data you want. Or you can drag/zoom over the common region to have the view you want.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 253 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 286 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 698 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 477 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,040 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa
Information [CPAP] Graph data: Need help with interpretation tententen 3 580 06-15-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: tententen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.