Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I use the AirMini Humidx on other CPAP machine
Can I use the AirMini Humidx on other CPAP machine
Hello,

I recently bought an AirMini machine for camping and I love it.  I use the Humidx with the machine and it so far has worked for me.

I’m trying to find a way to connect my AirMini mask setup (with Humidx) to my Dreamstation as there are times when I rather use that machine (it records data for use in Oscar where the AirMini doesn't).

I found a post on a DME-owned forum .com forum (Using Humidx on any Machine) that proposes using a DreamStation Go Universal Adapter placed over the end of the hose that connects to the AirMini, but it is a less-than-optimal solution.

I’m wondering if anyone has other ideas for connecting my AirMini hose, Hunidx, and mask to my DreamStation.

Thanks so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I use the AirMini Humidx on other CPAP machine
I'm also looking for this answer, because I'd like to try using the HumidX with my Sleepstyle just to cut down on battery drain while camping (can't afford an AirMini yet)!
I wondered if a MedLock device would work to connect an AirMini mask to a regular tube. Any thoughts on that?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 83 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 298 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 620 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 198 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,256 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 148 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,720 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.