Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I use the DreamMapper in Asia ( Hong Kong ) ?
Ohmy 
Can I use the DreamMapper in Asia ( Hong Kong ) ?
I bought a Philips DreamStation Autoset CPAP from the US back to Hong Kong last week. After I successfully downloaded DreamMapper app, it appeared as follows << DreamMapper successfully connected to a therapy device using Bluetooth, but it wasn't the device that's associated with your account (J173540XXXXXX). Please correct your Bluetooth configuration and try again. >>

Is this software can not be used in Asia ? Can this app identify the location of the machine ? What should I do ? Please help me . Thank you so much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I use the DreamMapper in Asia ( Hong Kong ) ?
I'm not sure what your problem is but I doubt location is an issue. This is what worked for me. First set up a DreamMapper account online. Then you can pair the App on you Cell phone with the DeamStation. In the morning the data will transfer via Bluetooth to the cell phone so you can see last night's result. Using a WiFi connection or your mobile data link the phone also uploads the data so you can see it online.
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like the serial number (it is on the bottom of your machine, not the humidifier part, but do empty the water before turning it over!) was entered into your DreamMapper site incorrectly. Log in and fix it and all should be good.

That said, the information in DreamMapper is quite limited. If you are really interested in closely monitoring your therapy, the SleepyHead app (link at top of page) is what you want.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually I find DreamMapper to be quite useful. Initially I did download the data from my SD card daily so I could review it using Sleepyhead. This gave me an understanding what was happening and it helped me get to a point where my AHI is consistently <1. I still use Sleepyhead but only download the data occasionally. For daily results I use DreamMapper. The data transfers by Bluetooth to my cell phone(an inexpensive Android type) and gives me an AHI breakdown and if I had any significant leakage. Of course if something really seems to go wrong I will review it using Sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 412 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 612 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1
  DreamMapper alternatives xaid 3 701 06-10-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: upsman
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 386 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers StratCat48 4 897 06-17-2022, 07:08 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC StratCat48 2 634 12-15-2021, 04:27 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  DS1>DS2 and DreamMapper Access with PC Issue StratCat48 4 1,232 10-27-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.