Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can Sleepyhead display the "I'm feeling..." slider data as bar chart in overview?
Can Sleepyhead display the "I'm feeling..." slider data as bar chart in overview?
I would love to show a bar graph of my subjective impressions of the quality of my sleep in comparison to my AHI. Sleepyhead has a data slider for rating how you feel on a scale of Zombie to Awesome under the daily notes tab, but I can't find any way to aggregate this data.

(Well, I really wish there was a convenient and accurate technology to use the Sleep Stage Waveforms channel, but subjective impression is the best I've got and I'd like to see how it compares to AHI since I think my worst nights aren't necessarily the lowest AHI. As far as recording subjective impressions goes, I'd prefer a numerical scale to the unmarked slider in notes, but I was hoping to leverage something that already exists in the program.)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can Sleepyhead display the "I'm feeling..." slider data as bar chart in overview?
Your best bet is read the attached thread. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...STING-Beta
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can Sleepyhead display the "I'm feeling..." slider data as bar chart in overview?
Interesting issue and I find it very relevant ...

In addition to the personal evaluation of your well being, I have a bundle of other relevant information about my sleep environment I would like to consolidate with my Sleepyhead data - eg. temperature, luminosity, noise, personal activity data etc. This is in order to see correlations, patterns and ways to improve sleep quality.

If you come across ways to do this, I will be interested to hear about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know how difficult it would be for developers but if we could view and/or export the tabular data underlying the statistics and graphs, we could analyze the data in our own spreadsheets.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can export the data, in detailed format, for a single day or a span of dates to a ",csv" file. The data is listed as event type, followed by both inhale and exhale pressures.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2018, 01:07 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You can export the data, in detailed format, for a single day or a span of dates to a ",csv" file.  The data  is listed as event type, followed by both inhale and exhale pressures.

Right; under File, select Export Data, CVS Export Wizard, then select your parameters and you're good to go. Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply
yes, good point, and good as far as it goes, but those data are limited
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2018, 01:59 PM)Sheepish Wrote: Right; under File, select Export Data, CVS Export Wizard, then select your parameters and you're good to go.

Thanks. Not as elegant or detailed as I was hoping for, and neither notes nor sleepiness score are included in the export, but it looks like a way to correlate summary data with some basic sleepiness scores and nights when I swallow the most air and such if I chart in a spreadsheet instead of Sleepyhead and merge with the export.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2018, 01:32 AM)Stom Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 01:59 PM)Sheepish Wrote: Right; under File, select Export Data, CVS Export Wizard, then select your parameters and you're good to go.

… and neither notes nor sleepiness score are included in the export…

um, how would you envision associating your notes to a datum or a particular group of data?  And I didn't know that SH could calculate the Epworth Sleepiness Scale.  How do you display that?

Regarding notes, I sure would like to use them, yet my needs would require some considerable design and development effort.  In my use, I can't remember which days have a/ny note/s, and if I find one/some, usually don't find the note useful. <sigh>
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I print my statistics and charts to Microsoft “One Note” app and then annotate with my daily interpretations. I like that this app uses the cloud so I can read across my Apple and PC devices. Excel is great for direct data transfer, but does not have the capability of including anecdotal information.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 128 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 267 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,604 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 634 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 398 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Event type display MarkChap 8 899 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,223 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.