Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can any one explain my SH charts
Hi
I don't believe I have a problem but attached is last nights SH report. I am doing this as part of a learning exercise.

I am just trying to see how the various charts interact with the results.

I did get a bunch of apneas at the same time as I had leaks, were these real ones or did perhaps the apneas case th stress which may have caused the leaks.

The other charts seem to reflect activity at that time as well.

Thanks for any help

Richard
Post Reply Post Reply
Those leaks aren't enough to be of any worry.

My guess is you rolled onto your back. The flow rate goes from rather nice and fat to WTH quickly.

Also, edit the attachment and re-upload to remove your name and other personal information.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the attachment with charts

Attached Files
.pdf   SH Report 7.pdf (Size: 412.4 KB / Downloads: 74)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New charts !!! trickyneedsleep 19 523 07-14-2017, 01:00 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Charts trickyneedsleep 50 1,748 07-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Surprised High Pressure Causing Problems - please explain leak data Zandor435 5 466 06-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First night asv. A little confused with Sleepyhead charts Sterling147 7 258 06-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry HELP! Suddenly my charts have changed woozie38 20 975 02-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: woozie38
  Analysis of Charts Newbee2016 4 414 01-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Surprised Help reading husbands charts -AHI very high - have sleepy head FrustratedWife 24 1,737 01-04-2017, 10:34 PM