Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card Recording Problem ResMed S9
SD Card Recording Problem ResMed S9
Had a doctors appointment yesterday. Since no one has checked the SD card to see how I've been doing the last 4 months, I took the SD card to the appointment. I put the SD card back into the S9 before going to bed. When I turned on the machine the screen has"Invalid SD card, erase card data?". Then has Yes to erase or no. I keep selecting no. I can start the S9 then insert the SD card, but it doesn't record the nights events. I have downloaded the information thru April 27th on my laptop and desktop computers. Should I erase the data on the SD card to get it to recording again?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card Recording Problem ResMed S9
It happen to me few times and always select yes erase card data otherwise the S9 wont accept the card and no harm done as data been downloaded already. Also I lock the card in card reader and unlock it into the S9.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sailor. Did your Doctor take an interest in the data that was on the card, or did he even give it a look??

You could do as Zonk suggested or maybe you have a xtra SD card for a camera somewhere, that you could erase the pix and reformat it and use it. Or buy a cheap 2gb SD card at Wal*art or Wal*reens.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2012, 05:35 PM)sailor4you Wrote: .... Should I erase the data on the SD card to get it to recording again?

I would recommend you download the free SD Formatter (just google it) which is provided by the SD card organization. It does formatting on SD cards correctly, unlike many other formatters, system or otherwise. I format my card every 3-4 days to avoid a possible problem in ResScan. You will ONLY lose the detailed data which your card maintains for a maximum of 7 days. If you can see the card in explorer, you can download the data to a separate file for future use anyway.

Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,567 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,039 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,331 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,469 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.