Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can 'exercise' be Fun?
Actually recumbent bikes/trikes are more efficient than "conventional" diamond frame frame bikes and as a result faster. Its why the UCI has specifically banned recumbents from competition and holding records.

I'd like to try recumbents myself due to back issues, but I am more of a low cadence masher, used to race 24hr SS MTB.
Post Reply Post Reply
I only stated that 'trikes' are slower than DFs - mainly due to 3 wheels, and the fact that they are heavier. I know *some* trike riders that are quite fast. But the average rider is usually bout 3mph slower on a trike vs a DF.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Benefits of regular exercise ?? GrammaBear 7 708 03-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  [News] Melatonin and Exercise Work Against Alzheimer's ApneaNews 0 913 12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Last Post: ApneaNews