Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] SleepyHead
SleepyHead
Hello all,I am only new in the CPAP community and have downloaded SleepyHead and I am finding it hard to download data from my ResMed SD card to the program.I place the card in a card reader and click on the allocated drive letter and nothing seems to happen.Any ideas forthcoming?
RE: SleepyHead
(06-09-2014, 11:23 PM)Donny Wrote: Hello all,I am only new in the CPAP community and have downloaded SleepyHead and I am finding it hard to download data from my ResMed SD card to the program.I place the card in a card reader and click on the allocated drive letter and nothing seems to happen.Any ideas forthcoming?

Try inserting the card first, then make sure windows recognizes it as a drive (that you can see it in a folder view), then start sleepyhead.

Hi Donny,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question about SleepyHead and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
(06-09-2014, 11:23 PM)Donny Wrote: Hello all,I am only new in the CPAP community and have downloaded SleepyHead and I am finding it hard to download data from my ResMed SD card to the program.I place the card in a card reader and click on the allocated drive letter and nothing seems to happen.Any ideas forthcoming?

Put the card in (which you've done). Then click on the Sleepyhead shortcut on your desktop. Once Sleepyhead starts up, you'll see a screen that says to "Select Profile." If you have already set this up, click on your name, otherwise click on "New Profile" and set you up as a patient.

Once you're into the main Sleepyhead screen, click on "Import Data," then click on "New Location" to browse to your sdcard drive number.
Stiil no luck.I have done as you said but I cannot see "New Location".My SD card shows up as drive "F" and when I click on it the files are shown but nothing else happens.
(06-11-2014, 02:53 AM)Donny Wrote: Stiil no luck.I have done as you said but I cannot see "New Location".My SD card shows up as drive "F" and when I click on it the files are shown but nothing else happens.

Yes. When you click on the drive "F," the files will show up and nothing will happen. That's pretty much not going to change.

You should have a "Sleepyhead" shortcut icon on your desktop. If not, you need to browse to the executable for Sleepyhead which is stored in c:/program files (x86)/sleepyhead, and click on the sleepyhead.exe

That will start up the program.

On the right side of the sleepyhead screen you should see several things to click on. One of which is "import." When you click on "import," a box should come up asking if you want to import from "the usual" or from a "new location." The first time you do this you will import from a new location. That will allow you to "browse" to your drive f: and will copy the data into your profile. Then you can click on one of the other options to review your data.

Still no luck.When I click on the import icon,the "find directory" window appears with look in "My documents".I then select drive F which is the sd card and click open and the files on the card are displayed and that is all that happens!!.Frustration plus.Nevermind I had a good night last night with only 2 eventsSleep-well
(06-13-2014, 02:27 AM)Donny Wrote: Still no luck.When I click on the import icon,the "find directory" window appears with look in "My documents".I then select drive F which is the sd card and click open and the files on the card are displayed and that is all that happens!!.Frustration plus.Nevermind I had a good night last night with only 2 eventsSleep-well

Once you display the files click on the datalog file, then click on the select file button. It should download now.

Smile
Are you doing this from the SleepyHead menus?
It sounds like file explorer is opening when you click open.

Another thought. There's two different import functions in SleepyHead. The one you want is at the top of the first menu drop down. I'm having to go from memory right now but I believe i't on the File menu. Are you using that one?

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.