Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can someone look at this please? ResMed software
RE: Can someone look at this please? ResMed software
(03-24-2014, 09:57 AM)me50 Wrote: I have been using a chin strap for about 4 months and a few nights ago, I wanted to try and see if I still needed it or if I could do without it (summer will be here soon and if I can get away without it I want to). At any rate, on the nights I have not been using the chin strap, my leaks are lower, my pressure, both IPAP and EPAP, are lower. Not sure why but I will definitely take it!
Me50, that's great news. Looks like you will be having a summer free of the chinstrap. Enjoy!
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can someone look at this please? ResMed software
(03-24-2014, 05:40 PM)Marnid2014 Wrote: I am careful to make sure I turn the machine on after I have the mask on, and also to turn it off when I get up to the restroom, I just turn off the machine, although it's hard to get up with only one arm so that MIGHT be what is going on. I also just keep the mask on and pull the short hose off and then reconnect and restart the machine. Would it be helpful to just put on the mask while I am watching TV sitting up to see if there are any leaks that are appearing while I am not tossing about? I am also switching out the nasal pillow tonight to the small rather than the x small just in case that could be the problem. Thanks everyone.
[/q

I think you are doing an excellent job Marnid2014. You need to relax a bit more and try not to be too concerned about your leaks. As everyone here has said your leaks are in a favourable range.
You are so lucky to have adapted so well to your machine and pillows. You have a great AHI.
As others have said as long as you don't see the orange face you have nothing to worry about, just lie back and concentrate on your recovery.
You really DO NOT have to worry about leaks.
Just rest and get well.

[quote='Hun' pid='62341' dateline='1394763889']
How does Aloha Nasal Pillows Mask and AirFit P10 Mask compare?

I am looking for a new mask.. and I am having problems deciding.

Presently I am using a Respironics WISP Nasal Mask and I also have used a ResMed Swift FX. The FX I found would leak often at the nostrils, and would keep waking me up.

How are these two masks for seal and comfort?

Thanks...

Newbie...Thanks

Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,077 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,194 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.