Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can someone take a look at this Sleepy Head Data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can someone take a look at this Sleepy Head Data?
I can't upload all the screenshots and I have 7 of them.

I tried to link to where the files live but it won't let me. How can I post these screenshots to this site?
Post Reply Post Reply
You can use an outside source like imgur. The following links will guide you in organizing your charts and posting them.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crezman, the links provided by OpalRose will help you to post more useful data. The single chart you posted shows you're using a Resmed in fixed CPAP mode at 10 cm with 2 EPR and ramp starting at 7 cm with EPR. Without more statistical information and feedback on how you are feeling, it is impossible to say whether the results are as good as they can be. Why fixed pressure?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2016, 08:22 PM)crezman Wrote: I can't upload all the screenshots and I have 7 of them.

I tried to link to where the files live but it won't let me. How can I post these screenshots to this site?

Since this was your 4th post, you should be able to link to screenshots now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, thanks everyone. I am working on posting them now. Thanks!
Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/crezzzman/?hl=en
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2016, 10:19 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Why fixed pressure?

After my second sleep study, my doctor said I did best at 10...BUT the study only tested up to 10.

So then my doctor adjusted the pressure up, and two days, I was MUCH worse.

So then she set it back at 10 again. She does not think retesting at a higher pressure, with a different mask would be helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply
Background: I stopped breathing 19 times an hour. Although my doctor said that isn't the worst she's ever seen, she said my oxygen levels were very, very low.

I've been on CPAP a year. I've felt some improvement in: less morning headaches; that weird head pressure I used to feel all the time went away entirely, and acid reflux is 99% gone.

There's been no improvement in: my ability to concentrate; my very low levels of energy; becoming completely unfunctional every day for about 4 hours in the afternoon and overall brain fog.

I've had two sleep tests. I saw the majority of improvements within a month after my first test last year.

After the second test a few months ago, setting the new pressure to just 10, got rid of my acid reflux about 99%.

Nothing else has changed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your images on Instagram are private and cannot be viewed by me. If you follow the instructions posted by OpalRose, then those images would be accessible.

Which model of Airsense 10 do you have? Is it the Elite or Autoset?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2016, 08:34 PM)OpalRose Wrote: You can use an outside source like imgur. The following links will guide you in organizing your charts and posting them.

I'm on Mac and can't figure out how to get the F1 key to work to expand the fields.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Head position optimization apneavolt 11 342 04-16-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 283 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 591 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976
  Still Sleepy? HotdogFriendo 4 394 01-15-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHI, compliant but still sleepy jamwin 2 353 11-30-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: jamwin
  Low AHI, Comfortable w/ APAP but Still Sleepy SJGD7 3 1,123 10-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Still sleepy during the day - low tidal, high resp.? mildOA 3 510 09-19-2023, 09:27 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.