Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Do Better Than This
Can't Do Better Than This
I saw my sleep doctor yesterday for my six month visit. My info on my card says my AHI is 1.3 or 1.6, I didn't write it down and my leaks are one minute and twenty two seconds for entire night ( 8-9 hrs). Even though I sleep thru the night usually I am still not so refereshed when I wake up. But there are many reasons it could be why I am not full of energy. I plan to see my regular doctor for thyroid test next. But for AHI and leaks I guess I can't do any better except to not have sleep apnea. Glad my nasal pillows stay in with no leaks. The leaks could be getting up to go to the bathroom or adjusting my pillows. It is very hot here now and it is harder to sleep even with fans blowing. BTW avatar is my old machine, I don't have a pic of the one I use now. C-paps are not very photogenic.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Do Better Than This
Congrats on the great numbers!
Post Reply Post Reply
Great numbers!!! Your doc must have been very pleased with your progress. I, personally, am kind of green with envy, never-the-less,
Good-work

Suz
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2012, 08:58 PM)Suzjohnson Wrote: Great numbers!!! Your doc must have been very pleased with your progress. I, personally, am kind of green with envy, never-the-less,
Good-work

Suz

My numbers have been this way since I started with this doctor. I didn't know AHI or any of those things when I first got a c-pap but I think my numbers have been good all along. I have report of first sleep study. I just have an auto titrating machine and I guess it does its' job. I don't know why I am this good or why others are not. Some people have higher AHI and still more energy during the day. I love my c-pap and glad I found out I needed it. I didn't do anything but insist on auto titrating machine and I am compliant.
Post Reply Post Reply
My avatar is my current c-pap and pillows bed partner.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.