Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Download Data to ResScan
My new AirSense 10 AutoSet was switched last week because it sounded bad. I was downloading data to ResScan 5.1 since I got my first AirSense 10 in January. But now, I tried reading the new SD card on new AirSense 10 AutoSet and I am getting a QuickStart message on ResScan that the hardware is not compatible with my version of ResScan. I am using the same SD card as before so I don't know why I can't download anymore. Does anyone know if ResMed changed the data format of the SD card since January so that ResScan 5.1 doesn't work anymore? Thanks.
I made a mistake in my post. I am using the same SD card reader as before. The SD card is from the new AirSeries 10 Autoset that I just received.
Post Reply Post Reply
You may try updating ResScan. The latest version was 5.4 but they apparently rolled it back to 5.3.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi bigheadr,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your posts.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-22-2015, 06:45 PM)bigheadr Wrote: My new AirSense 10 AutoSet was switched last week because it sounded bad. I was downloading data to ResScan 5.1 since I got my first AirSense 10 in January. But now, I tried reading the new SD card on new AirSense 10 AutoSet and I am getting a QuickStart message on ResScan that the hardware is not compatible with my version of ResScan. I am using the same SD card as before so I don't know why I can't download anymore. Does anyone know if ResMed changed the data format of the SD card since January so that ResScan 5.1 doesn't work anymore? Thanks.
I made a mistake in my post. I am using the same SD card reader as before. The SD card is from the new AirSeries 10 Autoset that I just received.

I believe this is the latest version:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-available
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan? Kaunakakai 23 575 08-13-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Older versions of ResScan? Lee the Bee 7 319 07-31-2017, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Lee the Bee
  Aircurve10 ASV: Sleepyhead v ResScan UA's are OA's mike.winslow 4 195 07-31-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Accessing ResScan Jasperini 2 234 07-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Can't download Sleepyhead Lanco 9 400 07-23-2017, 05:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  EncoreBasic unable to download data from device tang 3 594 07-19-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: robysue
  Unable to Download Data Card to EncorePro fwg1947 3 247 07-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: fwg1947