Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashAir vs. Philips Respironics card
FlashAir vs. Philips Respironics card
Hi, I would like to go to a flashair card so I can transmit to Sleep Master then to Sleepyhead (all downloaded and ready), but when I had my first appointment with the Sleep Center, they had me bring in the Philips Res card (just card, not machine) to download the data.  The Nurse Practitioner changed my settings, though, from her desk (took a day to show up on the machine).  

If I use the Flashair, will they be able to read that card?  Or if I put the Philips Res card back in the night before my next appointment, would the last month's data be loaded onto it?

Not sure that I will be going back to the Sleep Center (next appt. in 2 months), as my co-pay is high and my first and only appointment at the Sleep Center didn't hold a candle to this forum (would rather donate $ here  Smile ), but it may be a consideration re the use of flashair (have not bought one yet).

Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashAir vs. Philips Respironics card
You can take your Flashair but I think I'd copy its contents to a regular(less expensive) card to take.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2017, 02:51 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You can take your Flashair but I think I'd copy its contents to a regular(less expensive) card to take.

I did this when I had to get a compliance report to prove compliance for my DOT medical certification. I have a standard sd card that stays in the card reader on my computer that I import the data to from my Flashair card. I import my data into SleepyHead from the card in my computer and took it to get a compliance report to take to my DOT exam. It also gives me an extra backup of my data.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks   Thank you both!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 260 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 656 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,124 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,239 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,907 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,614 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.