Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Download SleepyHead to MacBook
Can't Download SleepyHead to MacBook
Having a problem downloading SleepyHead to my MacBook.  Prompt says it cannot download SleepyHead because software is "from an unidentified developer".  Help!

Thanks.

Deek
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Download SleepyHead to MacBook
Are you having trouble actually downloading SleepyHead or installing it. I didn't have a problem downloading it, but did have one installing it. I used the procedure below. You might try it in either case to see how it goes.

Try downloading the file again. When you get the prompt again, click OK.

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click General.

Click the lock on the left bottom of the Security & Privacy pane and enter your password to unlock.

There should be a notification on the bottom left of the pane just above the lock icon about SleepyHead being blocked because it is from an unidentified developer. Click on Open Anyway button beside the notification.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Download SleepyHead to MacBook
Many thanks, Pupcamper.  It worked perfectly.

Deek Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 197 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  SD card will not eject MacBook ejbpesca 3 654 11-23-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: leonking
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 444 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.