Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Figure Out How to Upload Oximetry Data
RE: Can't Figure Out How to Upload Oximetry Data
Hi justwonderapnea - Welcome

Did you download the Silicon Labs CP210x UART to serial drivers for the the Mac?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimson. Yes I downloaded driver. It never detected my actual model how ever It did connect and downloaded something when I selected CMS50F. And I don't see that downloaded data anywhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2017, 08:37 PM)K.L. Wrote: I had to shrink my display quite a bit in order to see all that was in that box.

I got as far as the second last step that you provided images for.

However, once I click receive data, a small box appears that says data is stored, or something like that. Then there's a button that says something like receive data. When I click it, the little box disappears and I'm back to ground zero. There is no import bar, nothing. When I try to start over (connect the device), the initial box says no device found. I have repeated these steps over and over and am never able to bring out that data import bar.

So in summary, in your sequential images, I'm able to get to the second last one where I check the '1" box. I then hit "receive data."  But instead of getting that green import bar, I get a small box telling me there is stored data. I hit the okay or whatever button and the box disappears. I don't know exactly what the box says because with each repeated attempt after, the device "is not found." In order to start over I must restart my computer.

Did you put a check mark in the little box before View device stored data only?

[Image: DSTQXpS.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. On each try.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just tried it again:

The little grey box still appears when I click show data. The box has an exclamation point in a blue circle. Then it says, "The device stored data. User Index 1. Data index. 1. Filename and then a bunch of numbers. Then at the end it says Finish receiving the data!" It has an "OK" button, but when I click that the entire box disappears and I'm back to nothing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you able to post screenshots?

In the meantime, try not clicking OK. Perhaps "Finish receiving the data!" is in the imperative mood.
Post Reply Post Reply
I repeated the process and took three images. I did not hit the ok this time, and just waited. Nothing happened. So I hit the ok again, and the little grey box disappeared, as did the black data screen behind it. The black data screen does NOT show my data. It appears to be some kind of default setting that shows basic settings for the device. For example it shows the range of oxygen sats that can be measured, in the upper right.

https://i.imgur.com/Hde1kqi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yk9YxYc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lDVzgur.jpg
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks like it received the data but it’s only 32 seconds long
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2017, 05:14 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: That looks like it received the data but it’s only 32 seconds long

Agreed. The recording oximeter can only store one recorded session. So...
  • Are you sure you set it correctly to record overnight in the first place?
  • When you're connecting it to your computer, are sure you're not setting it to record once again during that time, thereby erasing and replacing your overnight session with a shorter 32-second session, in this case?
Post Reply Post Reply
When I went to bed I pressed the button so that "record" was "on," then went to sleep with it on my finger. There were no other options as far as setting a time for how long to record. So I don't know why it would stop after 32 seconds. It never fell off my finger; it was a secure fit. When I awoke the record was still set to "on."

The 32 seconds does not reflect over-recording when I plug it into the computer, because every time I do, that black data sheet shows 32 seconds.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VAuto 11 Resmed SD card zip for developers. Where to upload? OviBerger 1 103 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 243 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 268 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 285 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 178 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.