Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Find Device Number (DN) on Back of Machine
I've had my S9 for a week, so I thought I would register at myAir in addition to the Sleepyhead software I installed over the weekend. The mAir site wants my three digit Device Number, and I have looked and looked on the label on the back of the machine, and just don't see ANY three digit numbers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think you can use MyAir with an S9. Sleepyhead -- yes. Just use the SD card.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well phooey. Shame on me for not doing enough research. Thanks for the quick response. I just thought it would be nice to get another view of my data.

I installed Sleepyhead over the weekend and uploaded my data. Next: learn how to interpret it. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

gamegrrl,
This will help.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi gamegrrl,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! So far, so good. VERY good, in fact!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed? mogulman 21 334 11 hours ago
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Bizzare Bi-Level Min. PS Number! Advice, please! Jeffo1 4 111 08-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
  mouth breather, full facemask, back sleeping OK? nosleeptilbklyn 7 245 08-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Marillion
  Using Bi-pap machine since April 2017 still trying to find the right mask Mouth Breather 9 320 08-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Need some new device advice to help with my apnea lightingbird 4 170 08-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Battery Back up for Airsense 10 Matzaball2016 8 935 08-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Accurate device for consumers to measure sleep cycles? mikeuva123 8 731 08-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Last Post: robertbuckley