Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Find SleepyHead After I Closed It
Can't Find SleepyHead After I Closed It
I uploaded my SD card data and viewed everything, but after closing  it, can't see how to get back to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Find SleepyHead After I Closed It
In windows, the Sleepyhead program resides in a folder in C:\Program Files386. The executable programs are there and you should create a shortcut to Sleepyhead.exe by right-clicking on that file and sending the shortcut to Desktop. The data is located in your Documents Folder under the Sleepyhead folder. What is it you're looking for?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found Sleepyhead under x86 programs, but I see no exe file.  I can create a shortcut on the sleepyhead file, but when I double click on it, it just goes into the install programs, which I have already done.

I just want to open the program and look at the charts I downloaded this morning.  All I seem to be able to do is start the setup all over again.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, I found it and got it on a shortcut.  Its just called Sleepyhead with a picture of a sheep, called application file.  Anyhow, now I know how to find the data.  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like you copied the install program to this directory.  Here is a listing of the actual files.  I've outlined the 2 SleepyHead executable programs.  The BrokenGL version is used if you experience any graphics problems with the default SleepyHead.exe.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Cant Find Old Oscar Data Julia63 1 502 10-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Julia63
Sad please help me to find software for respicare 25 bpap machine thank you sangamesh 0 565 06-19-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: sangamesh
Question PrismaTS software: Interpreting graphs, where to find education? Henrikc 1 755 03-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Another OSCAR cannot find data thread - with a twist. Cuppa 63 3,995 03-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  OSCAR can't find data on SD card brucewtb 18 1,802 12-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Last Post: brucewtb
  OSCAR: Couldn't Find Valid Machine Data Kyriosjon 11 1,340 05-24-2022, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.