Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Get Sleepy Head to Work
Angry 
Can't Get Sleepy Head to Work
I have downloaded the free software and I cannot get it to work. I keep trying to import data from my SD card but it keeps saying that it can't find it.

Before I threw the laptop across the room, I decided to write to you folks. HELP!!!

Kate[/size]
:Using cpap then vpap since Feb.2013,
Kate
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Get Sleepy Head to Work
(02-15-2014, 11:27 PM)Kate Wrote: I have downloaded the free software and I cannot get it to work. I keep trying to import data from my SD card but it keeps saying that it can't find it. Before I threw the laptop across the room, I decided to write to you folks. HELP!!!

First, check to see if the SD card is visible to the computer. If you can see it in your file manager, then it is OK.

Next, in SleepyHead, point it to the folder where the SD card is located, but just to the folder, not to any specific folder inside the folder.

If that doesn't get it working, post back and hopefully someone will have more suggestions.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Get Sleepy Head to Work
Also, we need you to post your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc.) and version.

...as well as the version of SleepyHead you downloaded: released, Beta, or "nightly/unstable".

If you are running Windows, try using either Windows Explorer (the browser, not the Internet tool) to look at "My Computer" for your drives and see if one of them seems to be the SDCard.

Browse that to see if the file appear to be readable.

OR, go to the right side of the Task Bar and look at the Tool Tray (maybe on a popup) that shows the "card services" which include the SDCard (and USB) devices.

Look for the SDCard letter (E:, H: whatever)

OR hit "Windows-Key R" or "Start RUN" and type: DiskMgmt.msc

The disk manager will appear and show you all of your "drives" and it should be possible to pick out the 1 GB or so SDCard. (E:, H: whatever)

Browse the drive -- just to see it works ok.

Remember the drive letter and tell the software to use that location.

Macs are similar but you will need to follow the Mac conventions and use the Mac programs.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 107 7 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 627 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 257 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 560 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976
  Still Sleepy? HotdogFriendo 4 374 01-15-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHI, compliant but still sleepy jamwin 2 342 11-30-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: jamwin
  Low AHI, Comfortable w/ APAP but Still Sleepy SJGD7 3 1,100 10-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.